Well, it's official: I live in and love Kentucky. Even though it's only my third day here, I foresee the Lord doing a lot of work in me. Such items of business include discipline and structure in a way I have never known.
For those of you that don't know, I'm living with a wonderful family, the Lutkenhoff's, a fun, rambunctious group of 5 and 3/4 ---soon to be 6! I had no idea...literally, NO idea, how much work just being with kids was. A lot of my friends had nannying jobs in Texas, but I never understood the amount of energy was required. Upon reading this, it's your job to thank every mom you ever meet. Also, if you think about it, pray that the Lord would supernaturally charge me! Also, please pray that I will be a blessing to the Lutkenhoff's. Most of the time, I just want to pull them in the same room and just have them pour out wisdom and pray forever, but that hasn't been a reality...yet :).
Okay, well, I just wanted to do a quick update, so i'll leave you with this video of my backyard.
Love you all
wow, it's so pretty and green there, and you get fresh eggs! pretty sweet deal. yes, kids are an amazing amount of work, but you will get used to it. just go with the flow, and do your best, and if you have to make them all watch a video for 30 min. so you can get some quiet time, do it! take a bath, relax any way you can, take breaks. you'll do great!
ReplyDelete